Shine Therapy Services was established in 2008 with the aim of helping children and young people with physical, emotional, learning and behavioural difficulties, to realise their maximum potential in all aspects of life so that they can SHINE!
As a multi – disciplinary consultancy we have a breadth of knowledge and experience working with a range of difficulties and diagnosis. Our areas of work include but are not limited to:
- Autistic spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Physical impairment
- Global developmental delay
- Developmental co-ordination disorders (DCD)
- Learning difficulties
- Attention deficit (ADD / ADHD)
- Sensory integration dysfunction
- Social communication difficulties
- Delayed speech and / or language development
- Phonological disorders / verbal dyspraxia
- Specific language impairment
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Orthopaedic conditions (i.e. Plagiocephaly, Torticollis and Erbs Palsy)
It is our strong belief that personalised and targeted therapeutic interventions are the best way to achieve positive outcomes. Each individual that we access receives a comprehensive diagnostic assessment and an intervention strategy tailored to their specific needs. Further to this we can deliver the prescribed interventions, or provide guidance and formal training to those upon which the responsibility may fall, such as teachers, teaching assistants, care workers, or family members.
We recognise that we do not work in isolation and that the care, education and medical needs of individuals may be supported by other professionals and organisations from the public and private sectors. We strive to foster good communication with these colleagues and to work with them in the best interests of the individual.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact us page.